Citizens Advice Tower Hamlets
Citizens Advice Tower Hamlets is located in Whitechapel near the East London Mosque.
Find us at: 32 Greatorex Street, London E1 5NP
Telephone (reception): 020 3855 4590
Face to face advice
Citizens Advice Tower Hamlets, 32 Greatorex Street, London, E1 5NP. Face to face appointments are available Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays between 10.00am and 1.00pm.
Tower Hamlets Town Hall, Mulberry Place, 5 Clove Crescent, London, E14 2BG. Face to face appointments are available Mondays between 10.00am and 1.00pm.
Whitechapel Idea Store, 321 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1BU. Face to face appointments are available Thursdays between 09.30am and 1.00pm.
There is a very large demand our service. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book an appointment in advance. To book an appointment:
- Call 020 3855 4472 or 020 3855 5234. You can call Monday to Friday between 10.00am and 4.00pm.
- You can book in person at the office, 32 Greatorex Street, E1 5NP, Monday to Wednesday between 9.30am and 1.00pm.
- You can also book an appointment by visiting Tower Hamlets Town Hall or Whitechapel Idea Store.
Information from reception
Information is available from our reception at Citizens Advice Tower Hamlets, 32 Greatorex Street, E1 5NP from Monday to Wednesday 9.30 am to 1.00 pm. Our receptionists have a wide range of information available.
Telephone advice sessions
We offer advice over the telephone, Monday to Friday 10 am to 4.00 pm.
Call 020 3855 4472 and speak to a Citizens Advice adviser in Tower Hamlets. (Calls to this number will cost the same as calls to a landline number).
Other ways to book an appointment with an adviser
You can book and appointment, if any you are:
- Registered with GP or Health Centre in Tower Hamlets
- A Dialysis Patient at Royal London Hospital
- A Patient at Mile End Hospital
- In need of help to claim Universal Credit
- In need of help to apply for EU Settlement Scheme for settled or pre-settled status
- In need of help to make a claim to the Windrush Compensation Scheme
Or a tenant of:
Specialist welfare benefits advice
Specialist welfare benefits advice is available by pre-booked appointment at Citizens Advice Tower Hamlets, 32 Greatorex Street, London, E1 5NP.
For more support in your local area, please see our Other Help and Support links.