Citizens Advice East End
We’ve stopped giving face to face advice.
You can get advice by calling: 020 3855 4472 Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm.
We provide free, confidential and impartial advice for communities in Hackney, Newham and Tower Hamlets on the big issues affecting people’s lives.
- Services for the long bank holiday, 2 and 3 June 2022
- Whitechapel Idea Store service for Tower Hamlets residents
- Work Placements in Newham
L&Q and Ex-East Thames Housing Tenants
Confused about your finances? Rent arrears? Credit cards? Bills? We offer free advice and assistance for L&Q and Ex-East Thames Housing Tenants.
For an appointment:
- Call 020 3475 2221 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text POUND followed by your name & postcode to 60777
Volunteer with us
Our highly trained volunteers come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
See the roles we’re currently recruiting for. Could you join them?
We use our clients’ experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change locally and nationally.
Please support us to raise funds for our services at Citizens Advice East End!
Thank you to all our supporters and partners
Thank you to all the supporters of our service.
Find out more about our funders and supporters.